NinjaTrader Connection Guide for Coinbase
- NinjaTrader 22.214.171.124 or later
- Windows 8 operating system or higher
Connection Configuration Instructions
- NinjaTrader 8 must be installed
- Start NinjaTrader 8
- From the Control Center window, select the menu "Connections” > “configure”
- Select "Coinbase" from the list of “Available” connections and then press the “add” text from the “Configured” section below
- The Connection “Properties” section will be made available on the right side
- Select the following options as desired
- Connection name: Create a name to identify your connection
- Connect on start up: Enable if you want NinjaTrader to automatically establish a connection on start up
- Press OK
To connect to your account, go to the NinjaTrader Control Center window, select the menu "Connections" and then select your account “Connection name” you configured during step 6.
Once connected, you will see your connection highlighted in the connections menu per provider. There is also an aggregated connection status in the bottom left hand corner of the Control Center. For more information please see the "Connection Status" section of the help guide.
- The Coinbase connection supports historical daily and minute data. Historical tick data is not supported at this time.